- Diverse range of microorganisms for COD removal and sludge reduction in anaerobic processes.
- Lowers sludge production, reducing processing and disposal costs.
- Improves biogas yield, increasing plant revenue.
- Stabilises operation through bio-augmentation.
- Inhibits the production of hydrogen sulphide (H2S) gas and corrosion.
- Useful for reseeding anaerobic ponds and digesters.
- Environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
What is Ecocare Digestion-Plus?
Ecocare Digestion-Plus is made of Group 1 (low risk) microorganisms that are specially chosen for their ability to thrive in harsh anaerobic conditions. With a combination of thermophilic and halophilic extremophiles, Ecocare Digestion-Plus significantly improve system performance, metabolising carbon rich, organic waste more efficiently than localised bacteria. This leads to enhanced BOD/COD removal, increases in biogas production and a reduction in the amount of waste sludge generated, thereby providing significant cost savings for the plant.
Where can I use Ecocare Digestion-Plus?
For processes with anaerobic digesters and ponds, regular fluctuations in sludge characteristics can severely impact the digestion and processing of waste sludge. This can lead to significantly high operational costs for treatment, dewatering and disposal of the waste product.
If you are needing a more economical and efficient sludge processing solution then Ecocare Digestion-Plus is for you. Regular application of Ecocare Digestion-Plus will assist in forming a more robust and effective treatment process. By bio-augmenting your current treatment process with Ecocare Digestion-Plus, the system can operate with fewer fluctuations; acheive long term, significant savings on sludge processing costs; and improve operational stability.
The Benefits of Ecocare Digestion-Plus
- Reduced sludge yield providing savings in processing
- Increased COD removal consistently over 90%
- High biogas yield, improving energy economics and reducing environmental impact
- Improved operational stability
- Ensure effluent consistently meets regulations
Ecocare Digestion-Plus is supplied as a liquid concentrate in 1L containers.
Application rates are dependent on a number of factors. We can advise you of the most suitable volume for your particular needs.
Call us now to enquire or purchase. We run a call in system as each issue is unique to you. In this call our specialist consultant will find out which product, or combination, is best suited to your needs. Click the number at the top of the screen to get our number. If it's not convenient right now, fill in a contact form and we'll phone at a time to suit you or send us an email. We’re here to help.
Solve your problems with a long term solution. Call us now!